Keeki My Style Dandenong Pty Ltd ACN 163 976 832, trading as keekï, provides this warranty against certain manufacturing and material defects for its products that have been purchased in Australia. The warranty period commences from the date of sale and shall apply for:
- 10 years for Australian Made upholstery frames;
- 5 years for imported leather frames;
- 2 years for Australian Made furniture;
- 12 months for imported furniture; and
- 12 months for all other products.
Pursuant to this warranty, keekï shall replace or repair a product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used. This warranty is not transferable.
Any work performed under this warranty shall neither extend nor renew the warranty period.
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, this warranty does not apply to any products which have been sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product.
In addition, this warranty will not apply if:
- Repairs to a product are made or attempted by a service provider other than one approved by keekï;
- The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions as provided with the product;
- The product has not been maintained as per the Product Care Guide on the keekï website (www.keeki.com.au);
- The customer uses the product in an abnormal manner, for example, if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, not maintained properly or used after partial failure;
- The product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated, subjected to incorrect electrical supply or inconsistent electrical supply or used with inappropriate accessories;
- The product is tampered with in any way;
- The product is used for commercial purposes; or
- The product’s serial number, as applied by the manufacturer, has been altered or removed from the product.
The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law or otherwise. For products purchased in Australia, the Australian Consumer Law imposes various guarantees that cannot be excluded.
Please contact keekï online customer service on 03 9791 5200 or via email email@example.com for individual product warranty.