We are currently seeking a full time position for an experienced and dynamic Junior Property Styling Assistant.
keekï is an innovative & upmarket interiors showroom specialising in furniture & homewares.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant. Working closely with our Lead Stylists you will be responsible for assisting in selecting and installing furniture and accessories (from our expansive warehouse premises) for home owners, real estate agents and/or property developers.
Previous experience in retail and property styling would be favored.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for you to join a small friendly team and support this rapidly growing business. If you’re passionate, committed & a professional, then we’d love to hear from you.
- An ability to take responsibility for the installations as instructed by stylists and pickups, making sure all operational aspects are on track
- A natural flair and interest in interior design and trends
- Shopping for house set ups and general household items requested from the Property Stylists
- Preparing houses for photography; dressing beds and styling with decorative items
- Have a meticulous eye for detail and finishing touches
- Being a self-starter, an excellent team player, and able to own all aspects of your role
- Professional attitude and presentation
- A good command of English and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
This is a demanding industry and you must have the capacity to work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule.
- A supportive, collaborative, and vibrant working environment
- Generous product discount
- Continuous learning opportunities – be the best you can be
Apply now: Please send your resume to [email protected]
Please attach your resume and covering letter addressing the key attributes of the role. We thank you in advance for your application and may only contact you if you meet the above criteria.