We are currently seeking a full time position for an experienced and dynamic Truck Driver / Warehouse Assistant.
keekï is an innovative & upmarket interiors showroom specialising in furniture & homewares.
We are currently seeking a mature person who is passionate, committed & a professional to join our great team in our Dandenong based location.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for you to join a small friendly team and support this rapidly growing business. If you’re experienced, skilled and energetic, are able to lift heavy furniture, then we’d like to hear from you.
Applicant must have a minimum of 4 years medium rigid truck driving experience, hold a full Victorian driver’s License and possess a clean driving record. Previous experience in furniture lifting, assembly and care is a must.
Salary package negotiable depending on experience.
- Delivery of furniture across Melbourne area
- Furniture assembly
- Loading / unloading furniture
- Heavy lifting of furniture
- Unloading containers (not regular)
- Goods inward, storage and dispatch of goods
- General cleanliness of truck
- General cleanliness of warehouse
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
The Successful Applicant will possess the following:
- Current Medium Rigid Truck Licence
- Forklift Licence (or the willingness to obtain one)
- Furniture assembly experience needed
- Good geographical knowledge of the Melbourne metropolitan area is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and work to schedules
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm
- A supportive, collaborative, and vibrant working environment
- Generous product discount
- Continuous learning opportunities – be the best you can be
If you are reliable, have a ‘can do’ attitude, a desire to deliver excellent customer service and enjoy dealing with people, please apply.
Apply now: Please send your resume to Matthew Miller at [email protected]
Please attach your resume and covering letter addressing the key attributes of the role. We thank you in advance for your application and may only contact you if you meet the above criteria.