No products in the cart.
Keekï online – terms and conditions
The keekï online website at http://www.keeki.com.au (the “Site”) is a website where you (the customer) can gather information, browse, select and order products (“Products”) from keekï.
The Site is managed and operated by Keeki My Style Dandenong Pty. Ltd. ACN 163 976 832. References to “keekï”, “us, we or our” in these terms and conditions are references to Keeki My Style Dandenong Pty. Ltd., keekï stores, keekï distribution warehouse and any other entities associated with Keeki My Style Dandenong Pty. Ltd.
When you purchase Products using the Site, you are entering into a supply agreement with Keeki My Style Dandenong Pty. Ltd. ACN 163 976 832.
Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is governed by these terms and conditions.
Australian Sales and Delivery Only
We only sell Products within Australia and can only ship to a location where we can provide a delivery service. We do not make deliveries outside of Australia.
By using the Site you agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order through the Site.
You agree not to use any data listed on the site for commercial purposes e.g. through price comparison or information plagiarism.
Capacity to place orders
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to place orders on the Site. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with involvement/approval of a parent or guardian.
Should keekï suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, keekï reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with keekï.
Back to top
In order to purchase Products using the Site you will be required to input certain information such as your name, delivery address, billing address, phone number and email address.
keekï may verify the information that you provide before accepting the creation of a new Account.
By using the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password.
Back to top
You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any order placed through the Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (plus the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order from keekï.
We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site.
You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so on the Site or by a keekï store.
No information on our website constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by us to supply any Products; however keekï will make reasonable efforts to supply the Product(s) to you. We will notify you that your order has been received by sending you an order confirmation (“Order Confirmation”) at the time that your order is placed; however, your order will not be processed until full payment has been cleared and received by keekï. keekï will not have accepted your order until you have been notified that keekï has accepted your order. keekï may undertake internal validation procedures for verifying the bona fides of your order placed including for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud, in order to determine whether to accept your order
keekï reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, reject or cancel orders at its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
We will confirm acceptance of your order when keekï contacts you by email confirming acceptance of your order, and the final delivery fee.
keekï will use its best endeavors to contact you within 2 business days of your order being placed to advise whether your order has been accepted.
If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone and arrange to refund your payment or if you prefer, issue a keekï credit voucher for your next purchase. keekï will contact you using the email address or telephone number provided by you when you created your Account, and we will not be responsible for these details being incorrect. Please add the keekï email address in your contact address book to ensure emails are not sent to SPAM or blocked by your firewall.
keekï currently accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and keekï gift cards only.
Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need to process the order. Orders placed on a weekend or a Public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Public Holidays (these may differ depending on specific State or Territory).
We process credit card and PayPal payments after you click the “Submit My Order” button.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card or PayPal payment for your order, then we may cancel your order.
If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card.
You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
For credit card and PayPal payments your tax invoice which will be provided to you in hard copy at the time that your order is delivered or collected by you (“Tax Invoice”) is your proof of purchase.
Please note that we are unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia, and you may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks.
The prices and availability of Products displayed on the Site will be based on the prices and availability of such Products at the keekï stores.
Prices are subject to change by individual keekï Stores, and do not include display accessories or other options (except as specifically stated on the Site). All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and unless otherwise indicated, are exclusive of GST. Prices are exclusive of freight and handling fees, which are payable by you.
keekï reserves the right to change prices for Products displayed on the site at any time.
keekï reserves the right to correct any errors or misprints relating to Products displayed on the Site (included after such Products have been ordered).
Back to top
Although every effort is made to deliver your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated delivery times may change due to changes in supply, warehousing locations, public holidays or circumstances beyond our control. Products ordered through the Site will only be delivered to a location where we can provide a delivery service. You may receive multiple deliveries for your order.
If your Product has not arrived within 5 (five) business days after the estimated delivery time, please contact keekï online customer service. We are unable to accept responsibility for missing goods if you do not report a missing delivery within the specified timeframe.
keekï will make reasonable efforts to deliver your Product according to the estimated delivery times and payment processing identified at checkout. Estimated delivery times are in business days and exclude weekends and public holidays.
A keekï representative or our delivery coordinator may need to contact you via telephone or email to arrange a delivery date and timeframe for certain products.
The delivery fee for your order will depend on:
(a) the type of Product you order;
(b) how far you are from the keekï distribution warehouse; and
(c) how many people are required to carry the product items to the room you require them in.
At the time of placing your order online, you will be advised of and charged the delivery/shipping fee.
You may have the option of picking up a Product directly from the keekï distribution warehouse (for larger items) or the keekï store that is responsible for fulfilling your order. If this option is available, and you select it, then any delivery fee will be adjusted accordingly.
Pick up of Products may only occur once all relevant Products have been paid for in full and funds have cleared with keekï. You should not attempt to pick up any Products until you have spoken to a keekï representative who has confirmed that the relevant Products are available for pick up, and that payment for the relevant Products has cleared.
Due to the nature of bulky goods and the varying amounts of time required to assemble or construct the Products, order delivery times may vary from what is stated on the Site. A representative from keekï will call you to confirm delivery details and delivery timeframe.
You agree to comply with the delivery requirements specified below and such other requirements that we notify you when you place your order through the Site.
We recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order if you have paid by credit card.
We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to:
(a) provide us with proof of identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks; and
(b) where relevant, provide us with proof of consent to use that credit card.
If there is no one or no appropriate person (for example, above 18 years old) at the delivery address to receive the order or, if you are required to be present at the time of delivery and you are not present at that time, then we will not deliver the Product you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavor to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional delivery fee for that replacement delivery. Should keekï be required to store the Product pending a replacement delivery or pick-up, then you shall be liable for costs and expenses associated with such storage.
(a) acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the Product is authorised by you to receive your order; and
(b) will ensure that the person receiving the goods is over the required age as prescribed by law.
It is important that you provide a clear and unobstructed access area for the delivery of goods. Difficult access requires prior notice and additional delivery personnel may be required and additional delivery charges may result. Our delivery personnel will at all times be diligent and careful, but cannot be responsible for any accidental damage that may occur during the delivery process.
(a) your room is clear of existing furniture;
(b) access to the home is safe including pathways, driveways, walkways and the like;
(c) your floors are covered to prevent damage as our delivery personnel are required to wear foot protection at all times; and
(d) you notify us of difficult conditions so that we may make alternative arrangements for delivery, if required (this may be at an extra fee).
Please note that delivery fees do not include the hire or use of third party lifting aids.
You are responsible for the goods ordered, fitting into the intended area and through any passages and doorways that may have to be negotiated to their intended destination. In cases where the furniture needs to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Furniture that needs to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250.00 plus any additional redelivery fees if the items delivered need to be returned to the keekï distribution centre. To avoid redelivery fees please advise keekï customer service in advance of any access problems.
keekï may advise approximate delivery times (such as lunchtime, late afternoon etc) in good faith however, keekï is not responsible for failure or delay of delivery. All customers shall accept delivery of goods within 14 days of notification that the goods are available for delivery unless a prior arrangement has been made. Where possible, storage can be arranged at your cost.
Ownership of the goods described in the order shall remain with keekï until all of the following events have been completed:
(a) Payment in full and without set-off of all monies in cleared funds; and
(b) Delivery of the goods.
We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
(a) the Products in that order are not available;
(b) there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site for the Product in that order; or
(c) we reasonably believe your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
If we do so, then we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order.
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each Product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order (if applicable) and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices quoted for the Products on the Site are quoted in Australian Dollars and unless otherwise indicated, are inclusive of GST.
The purchase price of each Product is shown on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a Product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in or across keekï Stores for the same Product, and keekï is not obliged to match any prices across different keekï Stores, or other retailers.
Just like in our stores, prices for Products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions, once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the Products in that order.
Back to top
Statutory conditions and warranties apply. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those statutory conditions and warranties. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Warranties and Refunds Guide at the ACCC website (www.accc.gov.au).
Back to top
Subject to this liability section, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site or a Product for any purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
Where any law implies in this agreement any term, and that law voids or prohibits provisions, which exclude or modify the operation of such term, then the term is taken to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for breach of such term will be, if permitted by law, limited to one of the following remedies (at our option):
(a) in the case of services: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupply; and
(b) in the case of goods: the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods (or of acquiring equivalent goods), or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Any implied warranty or guarantee is the responsibility of the relevant Product supplier, and not keekï.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
We will not be in default of any agreement nor be liable for any loss or damage which arises either wholly or partly from causes beyond our control including but not limited to strikes and industrial action.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be accessible at all times, or that access and use of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free (other than as set out in these terms and conditions). We are not obliged to continue operating all or any part of the Site. We may modify or close this Site (or part of it) at any time without any liability.
Back to top
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your Account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
(a) the breach cannot be remedied;
(b) you fail to remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
(c) if there is an emergency.
Notwithstanding the above, keekï may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your Account at its own discretion.
We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the Products that have been ordered are no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the Products, in which case, we will notify you and will refund to you all valid payments received by us for those Products.
Back to top
These terms and conditions may be different from order to order; we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order are the terms and conditions that are published on the Site at the time you placed your order.
Back to top
Back to top
We have implemented technical security measures to protect the content of electronic orders and other information sent through the Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the content of any order or any other information. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused (whether negligently or otherwise) by any breach of security on the Site.
Back to top
If the whole or any part of a provision of these terms and conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of these terms and conditions has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
Back to top
Risk in the Product passes to you upon the product leaving our premises for any reason including for delivery or pickup. Should the Product need to be returned to our premises in the event that a delivery was unsuccessful, risk in the product remains with you.
keekï shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of keekï, and keekï shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Title in the Product passes to you when the Products have been delivered to you, or picked up by you (if applicable), and payment for the Products has cleared.
Back to top
keekï attempts to be as accurate as possible in its featured product descriptions, however, keekï does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. keekï will attempt to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible.
keekï reserves the right to change specifications, colours and materials shown on the Site without prior notice. Variations in natural timber finishes, marble finishes and leather finishes, including colours, vein and grain changes may occur and must be considered natural features of these products.
Reliance on the information contained or to be implied or inferred from the Site should be confirmed with the Product supplier. keekï does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the specifications and/or descriptions provided. Due to the character of natural products all dimensions and colours displayed are approximate.
Variations in product specifications and/or colour may also occur between batches due to differences in manufacturing processes and other variables outside of Keekï’s control.
The information on the Site is provided on the basis that everyone accessing the Site undertake responsibility for independently assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
Back to top
Keekï has taken great care and effort to ensure that product photos shown are an adequate representation of the original product. However the photos on this web site are meant to be samples only and are not intended to provide a perfect match to the actual product. Colours and photo size may vary based upon your screen resolution and other screen/computer settings outside of Keekï’s control. The photo may differ from the actual product due to reproduction limitations of the photograph and limitations of viewing photos at different resolutions, hue, brightness, contrast, and other screen variations.
Therefore, Keekï shall not be held responsible for any variation between the photos on this website and the actual product you receive, including but not limited to: Colour variation, grain variation, colour change, and character variation.
Back to top
There may be links on the site which direct you to a third party website owned and operated by another company other than keekï. The terms and conditions of those sites are individual to the site that you are visiting and should be reviewed and agreed upon in accordance with their terms and conditions. The terms and conditions will specify who you will be entering into a contract with on that site. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their web sites. keekï does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Back to top
Unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property in all information, data, images, logos and trademarks contained on the Site is owned by or licensed to us and all rights are reserved.
Except as required for the purpose of using the Site, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth) or other applicable laws, you must not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, broadcast, make available, redistribute, communicate to the public, publish or otherwise deal with any part of the Site or its content, without our prior written consent.
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or logos which appear or are used on the Site without written consent from the relevant rights holder, nor do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trademarks, service marks or logos.
You must not create a link to any part of the Site (other than solely for your internal business purposes) without our prior written consent.
Back to top
We do not warrant that any data (including any file) obtained through the Site is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus scanning software.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused (whether negligently or otherwise) by any virus transmitted through the Site.
Back to top
A provision in these terms must not be construed to the disadvantage of a party merely because that party was responsible for the preparation of these terms and/or the inclusion of the provision concerned.
Back to top
- Your mykeekï vip membership is valid at keekï stores and online in Australia for two (2) years from the date of purchase. Mykeekï vip membership purchase price is $80.
- mykeekï cards are non-transferable and remain the property of keekï.
- To be eligible for mykeekï member benefits and rewards you must identify yourself as a mykeekï member before purchase, by presentation of the mykeekï card, or by quoting your mykeekï card number and/or name in store with identification.
- Membership and benefits of the mykeekï program are for the individual member only. mykeekï members are entitled to the following discounts:
(a) 10% off full priced keekï products (including when purchasing with keekï’s lay-by option);
(b) 5% off the price offered as part of any sale, specific offer, discount, promotion or clearance of keekï products;
(c) special discounts promoted from time to time (which would apply instead of the above mykeekï member discounts, unless otherwise stated).
- mykeekï member discounts are not available when purchasing keekï gift cards.
- mykeekï members are entitled to the following benefits:
(a) One (1) $30 birthday gift voucher per annum, the terms of which are as follows:
Birthday gift vouchers shall be emailed to the mykeekï member nominated emailed address.
• Birthday gift vouchers can only be used in whole against future purchases at keekï in store. No change or credit can be given on unused amounts.
• Birthday gift voucher is only valid for a period of three (3) months and no unused balance will be refunded or credited after expiry
• If a mykeekï card is lost, stolen, damaged or has expired, any birthday gift credit balance will be lost.
• Birthday gift voucher cannot be added to existing keekï orders, or added to an existing gift fund, or used to purchase keekï gift cards.
- Birthday gift voucher cannot be used during a sale/promotional night / event.
(b) One (1) free one (1) hour keekï Interior Decorator Service in store consultation.
(c) mykeekï vip members are also eligible to earn reward points for every dollar spent
- You must be a mykeekï vip member and present your card in-store or online with every transaction.
- For every dollar spent, you will earn one keekï reward point. Earn 200 points and you will instantly be rewarded with a $5 reward to spend in-store (not available for use online).
- Your mykeekï points will automatically be loaded into your account each time your purchase has been finalised. (Only on fully invoiced items). As soon as you reach 200 points, your $5 reward will accumulate in your account. Online points will also be accumulated in the same way, however can only be redeemed instore at this time.
- Once you have earned reward dollars, an email will be sent to your nominated email account advising of your available dollars which can be used instore. You are responsible to ensure that you have a current email account and have set your account to receive correspondences from keekï.
- keekï reward points are computer generated and cannot be recalculated or re-issued.
- keekï reward dollars are valid for two months from the date issued.
- keekï reward dollars cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any offer, voucher, layby, sales order or window promotion; including storewide sale/promotion period, cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or gift vouchers. Change cannot be given.
- Unfortunately keekï is not liable for any unredeemed rewards dollars.
- keekï reward points and keekï reward dollars and your rights under these terms cannot be sold, transferred or assigned. keekï reward dollars are not property and have no cash or monetary value.
- keekï may deduct from your mykeekï account any reward points or reward dollars that have been credited to your mykeekï account in error or as a result of an error, as well as any reward points or reward dollars which relate to an eligible transaction which has been cancelled, reversed, or which relate to a refunded amount.
(d) Invitations to special events, like exclusive sales and new season previews.
(e) Prior knowledge of Limited Edition products.
- mykeekï benefits and discounts are available immediately on purchase of membership.
- We will communicate with you by email to welcome you to mykeekï and send you reminders concerning your membership.
- As a mykeekï member you authorise keekï to send you marketing material concerning special offers, product information and other information relating to keekï. You can opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
- It is your responsibility to provide keekï with your correct personal details, including any changes to them. keekï accepts no responsibility for a member not receiving any mykeekï communications if incorrect details are provided, or keekï is not notified of any change. keekï accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected correspondence arising from circumstances outside of keekï’s control.
- A mykeekï member cannot cancel their membership for change of mind.
- keekï may amend the mykeekï benefits and discounts available or these terms and conditions from time to time.
- keekï shall use all reasonable efforts to communicate any changes on the keekï website.
- By accepting mykeekï membership you agree to these terms and conditions and any variation. You also agree to provide keekï with any changes to your contact details.
- keekï reserves the right to terminate the mykeekï program at any time without prior notice.
- Notwithstanding any other provision, mykeekï membership is at keekï’s discretion and we reserve the right to cancel a mykeekï card and cease communications without notice.
- keekï shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by members resulting from any termination of or changes to the mykeekï program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If you lose your mykeekï card, or it is damaged, keekï will replace the card for free unless you have sought an unreasonable number of replacement cards, in which case keekï may charge for replacement cards.
- mykeekï discount is not available in conjunction with any other membership offer.
- These terms and conditions apply to Store Vouchers, including, but not limited to, Social Media Vouchers and Credit Vouchers.
- Vouchers shall be emailed to the mykeekï member nominated emailed address.
- Vouchers can only be used in whole against future purchases at keekï in store. No change or credit can be given on unused amounts.
- Voucher is only valid for a period of three (3) months and no unused balance will be refunded or credited after expiry.
- Vouchers cannot be added to existing keekï orders or lay-bys, or added to an existing gift fund, or used to purchase keekï gift cards.
- Vouchers cannot be used during a sale/promotional night / event
- Vouchers are Not redeemable for cash.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the voucher expires.
- Where the cost of the purchase exceeds the available balance, the voucher holder will be required to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment.
- Vouchers should be treated like cash. Keeki will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Voucher not available with any other offers or promotions.
- Voucher does not apply when purchasing sale or clearance items.