No products in the cart.
Present Your Home For Sale
You’ve committed to sell…
You need to present your home in the best light to appeal to as many buyers as possible. As soon as you commit to selling, you need to turn your home into a place where your buyers can see themselves living. What’s so good about your property? Will they need to do any work before they move in? Are they getting their money’s worth? Well styled homes offers a lifestyle to your buyers by clever use of space, maximising every inch of your asset. keekï’s property styling strategically appeals to a wide demographic. Stunning ‘up to date’ furnishings turn your rooms into visual stories, sparking the imaginations of buyers who often feel uninspired by most properties. Styled yet relatable, your home will captivate the attention it deserves and leave an unforgettable impression on the buyer. Many buyers start their search online: the interior of a styled home will photograph and show better online and on printed marketing materials, attracting more buyers to your home.
As much as you may love dramatic reds or blues, it could turn off a good portion of your buyers.
- Repaint your rooms in neutral tones
- Repair cracks or holes in the walls
- Broken globes & light fittings need to be replaced
- Replace mouldy seals in the bathroom
- Replace or remove broken fly screens
- Replace appliances that are old & dated
DEPERSONALISE & DECLUTTER
Perfect timing, you may as well start packing. You want buyers to focus on how awesome your space is, not how cluttered it looks.
- Banish that pile of shoes from the entry
- Remove anything else that detracts from your home’s gorgeous features
- Keeping it? Store it!
- Take down personal touches like photos
- Remove your bathroom personal items
- Even remove decorations from the fridge
Let keekï property styling do the thinking for you! We can tell you what needs to be done and style your property to achieve maximum sale price in the shortest time
SPARKLE & SHINE
Give your home a deep clean, it will help you feel happier, more comfortable and less likely to compulsively clutter.
- Steam clean carpets & rugs
- Scrub the grout in tiles
- Dust on top of the fireplace mantle & fans
- Polish your appliances & faucets
- Thoroughly wash the windows
If you’ve already moved out or if you’re too busy to stay on top of things, consider hiring a cleaning service to stop by every couple of weeks
BOOST THE CURB APPEAL
More than one buyer has decided not to even enter a home based on its curb appeal, so make sure your home’s exterior looks excellent.
- Mow the grass, trim the hedges
- Add fresh mulch to your garden beds
- Trim back any overgrown bushes or trees
- Add some pretty blooming flowers
- Clean your driveway and paths
- Get rid of cobwebs & weeds in guttering